Dr. Gary's Best Breed Puppy Recipe
A balanced food specially formulated for both large breed and small breed puppies.
- Formulated with proper amounts of protein, fat and carbohydrates, along with balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus, to give all puppies the nutrition needed for optimal growth and development.
- Made with premium, highly-digestible ingredients to promote a healthy digestive system, nutrient absorbtion, and gastroinstestinal functions.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- EPA and DHA from wholesome menhaden fish oil, promote healthy development of the brain and nervous system.
- To help ensure your puppy’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Puppy Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. This formula will benefit puppies and dogs of all sizes.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Flax Seed, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.0%|
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement.