Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Turkey & Barley Dog Food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Turkey & Barley Entrée dog food is a delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that is important to the overall health and well-being of your pet.
- Supports healthy immune system, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adults 1–6
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s® Science Diet® is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Turkey, Whole Grain Corn, Cracked Pearled Barley, Beef By-Products, Pork Liver, Dried Whey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/2 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||5 3/4 cans|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Turkey & Barley Entrée Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
383 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.6|
|Vitamin C||103 ppm|
|Vitamin E||494 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.75|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.68|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Wellness Complete Health Natural Adult Grain Free Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food