Durvet Spectra SHIELD™
It's easy! No mess, no stress. Just clip'n go.
Spectra SHIELD™ Collar Attached Medallions contain powerful ingredients to offer 4 months of flea and tick control for dogs.
The medallion snaps on easily to the dog’s collar so there is no mess and no stress! It is available in 3 different weight sizes. The medallion contains a powerful synergized pyrethroid - zetacypermethrin - that kills adult fleas and ticks at maximum efficacy. The second ingredient, Piperonyl Butoxide, is a mixedfunction oxidase inhibitor which ensures the maximum effectiveness of Spectra Shield against ticks during all stages of their blood-feeding life cycle.
Dogs only (6 months or older).
- Quick and Easy, snap on motion
- Flea & tick protection for 4 months at a great value
- Convenient alternative to monthly treatments
- No more hassle remembering to apply every month
- Can be worn during swimming or bathing
- Available in 3 convenient sizes
- While this highly effective combination protects pets, it exhibits very low toxicity to animals and humans
- Available in an eye-catching merchandising shelf display - holds 6 units
- Spectra Shield™ - Sustained Release Delivery System:
- Continuously releases very small amounts of active ingredients
- Consistently replenishes the actives to the dog’s skin and hair coat
- Avoids heavy concentrations and variations of active ingredients
- No activation needed... Just clip’n go!
- Open clasp and slide around the “D” ring on dog’s collar
- Close clasp halves and press together until it clicks into place
- When properly closed, both halves will line up evenly
- The medallion must swing freely from the “D-ring” on the dog’s collar
NOTE: To open the closed clasp, pull the 2 sections away from each other at the top of the oval to release them and open clasp.
See label for complete directions and precautions.
We Also Recommend
The Honest Kitchen Beef & Oat with Turkey Recipe Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food